Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chemical Brothers bust "Night" moves

The Chemical Brothers are back to rock the block this summer with the release of their sixth studio album, "We Are the Night."

Scheduled for release in June, "We Are the Night" is the follow-up to 2005's "Push the Button," which included the amazing single "Galvanize" featuring Q-Tip.

Sonny and I saw the Brothers at the Hollywood Palladium during the "Dig Your Own Hole" tour, and it's one of the coolest shows I've ever been to. Definitely the loudest.

Is it just me, or is 2007 shaping up to be a great year for music?

More details to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, 2007 has been the best year for new music that I can remember in recent history.

Given the name of the band, and the general crowd that listens to them, I'm surprised you can remember the concert. :)

Anonymous said...

Concert? What concert?