Thursday, March 8, 2007

Home cooked meal


How my brain works:

  1. Had courier bags attached to my bike
  2. Farmer's Market is short ride from home
  3. Can put fruits and vegetables in my courier bags
  4. Now have mad interest in cooking
To sample for yourself what we've been eating, I can definitely recommend the following:

Appetizer: Artichoke-parmesan crostini
Main: Chicken with prosciutto and sage
Side: Sauteed spinach with golden raisins
Dessert: Brown-sugar cherry cakes
ALL washed down with sangriaaah.

Enjoy!
Creedamia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky am I? :)

Anonymous said...

wait a sec. the instructions for this meal didn't include taking Amy's out of the box and putting it in the microwave. Are we sure Creedance wrote this post? I require some drinks, observing Creedance cooking, and enjoying the meal for me to believe this post.

Ha, ha. I'm funny!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you used original piccadilly press art for the post. bravo!